About our Company
- Established in 1956
- Focused on Deep Draw and Deep Drawn Products since 1969
- Serving instrument, electronic, medical, environmental, avionics, communications, automotive, and aerospace industries & more.
- Progressive management, environmentally and socially responsible.
- A winning combination of Old New England ingenuity & ethics blended with state of the art technology
- Need help with your enclosure requirements, call NORPIN.
- A quality product delivered on time at a fair price.
- Deep Drawn Shapes, standard and custom.
- Hydro formed custom shapes, holes, notches, threads, inserts, nut plates, bulges, lips, flanges, finishes of all specifications including our in-house specialty powder coating service, available by calling either Luke or Jen at NORPIN customer service, 1-413-599-1627 or fax to 1-800-795-1302.
- Need a deep drawn part, place your order with NORPIN
On time deliveries
Receive parts in 2-4 weeks, sooner if necessary.
Inquire today; receive quotes in 2-3 days.
No answering machines, no voice mail, a quick human response.
Our Commitment to our Customers
At Norpin Manufacturing Company, Inc., a deep commitment to customer service is the core of our manufacturing philosophy. It shapes every facet of our operation, from our wide selection of standard enclosures to our quality assurance program. It has earned Norpin a reputation for excellence and a leadership role in the field of deep drawn enclosures.
Leading edge technology enables us to respond to your needs quickly and accurately. A computerized managerial system is the key to the Norpin service advantage. To expedite delivery, we offer over 25,000 standard enclosures drawn from the highest quality aluminum alloys, brass, copper, steel & stainless steel.
Our computerized production system facilitates prompt delivery of standard square, retangular and round enclosures and covers. Typically, standard units are shipping within 4 weeks (no minimum quantity is required). However, if you need a shorter lead time, let us know. We will be happy to work with your schedule. Modified units and custom work receive immediate attention and are processed as quickly as possible depending on the degree of difficulty and extent of modifications.
Today, our commitment to service extends beyond these primary deep drawn capabilities. An ongoing modernization program continues in our support operations to make Norpin your single source supplier.
- "To provide a competitive and dependable source for deep drawn enclosures where quality and on time delivery is critical."
- "Norpin Manufacturing Company Inc. is committed to continuously strive to meet or exceed customer’s expectations and needs."
- Customer Centric
- Constant Improvement
- Team Work
- Responsible Capitalism
Economically Priced Tooling & CNC Fixtures
Ask us about our economically priced draw die tooling and our flat rate cnc fixtures.
Standard Product Catalog
We have over 25,000+ standard shapes and sizes of deep drawn metal enclosures available with little to no tooling costs.
Custom Drawn or Fabricated Enclosures
We can help you engineer your custom deep drawn or fabricated enclosures from start to finish out of materials such as cold rolled steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum and more.
Stainless Steel & Steel(CRS) Enclosures
We are well known for our quality aluminum enclosures. Did you know? We also specialize in Stainless Steel & Cold Rolled Steel Enclosures. View our catalog or call us today for more information.
- Deep Drawn Manufacturing
- Metal Stamping
- CNC Machining
- Finishing Services
- Design & Prototyping
- Value Added Services
- Medical & Laboratory
- Audio & Video Electronics
- Automotive & Marine
- Military & Defense
- Agricultural & Food Service
- And many other industries around the world.
- Shallow & Deep Drawn Enclosures
- Seamless Enclosures
- Metal Boxes
- Instrument Housings
- Battery Covers
- Aluminum Cases
- Metal Shells, Caps & Cups
Norpin Manufacturing Company, Inc.
2342 Boston Road - P.O. Box 1031 - Wilbraham, MA 01095
Toll Free: (800)795-1302 - Local: (413)599-1627 - Fax: (413)599-1696 - Email: email@example.com
Providing a competitive and dependable source for deep drawn enclosures where quality and on time delivery is critical.
©2017 Norpin Manufacturing Company, Inc. | All rights reserved.
External LinksNorpin Mfg. BlogWestern Mass Powder CoatingWestern Mass Web Design